This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (224) 60-29-01-50


To make a complaint

Call the freephone 119 or talk to one of our agencies.



If you dispute your bill, you must immediately upon receipt to it make a complaint with the agency in your area.


If the latter confirms, after investigation, the elements of invoicing, you can ask for a calibration of said meter.


This is to get your counter on a test bench and, in your presence or in the presence of your attorney, to see if it correctly records the amount of water passing through its system of counting.



In this case the costs incurred for calibration will be the responsibility of the subscriber if it turns out that the meter is accurate to within ± 5%.


These expenses are inclusively fixed to the value of 20m3 of water of the ordinary subscription